Website Audit: Why Your Website is Not Ranking on Google & Driving Sales for Your Business
To know exactly what’s wrong with your website, you need a comprehensive website audit report, particularly in the following areas:
• Market Research and Analysis – For more online visibility, know what keywords will actually help your web pages rank. A combination of manual and software analysis is the best option.
• Content – See if it is geared to drives sales and is compliant with algorithm updates.
• Site Structure – Internal links and tracking systems must be thoroughly checked.
• Web Design – It should be mobile responsive (loads in all screens and devices, including smartphones and tablets) and the template should look professional.
• Page Title and Meta Troubleshooting – Duplicate and missing information can gravely affect SEO.
• Backlinks Analysis – High quality inbound links help in rankings. Check your backlinks.
• Error Troubleshooting – Problematic codes could block search engine crawlers from discovering the site and ranking it. Error pages can turn off prospect customers.
• Others – Page load speed, bounce rates, malware, and other factors must also be audited.
We’ll give you free consulting on website audit so you’ll understand how our service can detect your website’s issues today: Brand Marketing Zone Ltd.